2013 HDCA Annual International Conference - "Human Development: Vulnerability, Inclusion and Wellbeing
9-12 September 2013, Managua Nicaragua
More information about the conference can be found at www.hdca2013.org
Conference registration now open click here to register
Thank you for your interest in joining HDCA.
HDCA offers three membership levels: Professional, Student and Institutional. In 2007, we implemented a fee structure for professional members based on level of income (USD) and in 2008 we implemented an 'Institutional Membership' based on annual budget (USD).
- For students, membership fees are $24 per year.
- For professionals with an annual income of $20,000 or less, membership fees are $24 per year.
- For professionals with income between $20,000 and $35,000, membership fees are $55 per year.
- For professionals with income between $35,000 and $50,000, membership fees are $65.
- For all other professionals, membership fees are $85 per year.
- For institutions with an annual budget greater than $100,000, membership fees are $450 per year
- For institutions with an annual budget less than $100,000, membership fees are $165 per year
- Institutions may also purchase only membership of the Journal of Human Development and Capabilities only for $320 per year
- Lifetime membership for students or professionals, a once-off fee of $1000 is payable.
Membership benefits include a subscription to the Journal of Human Development and Capabilities and Maitreyee, the quarterly newsletter of the HDCA, listing in the HDCA Member Directory and timely notification of upcoming conferences and events.
View HDCA brochure for more details (requires free Adobe Acrobat Reader).
By completing the form below, you will be registered with the HDCA as a Provisional member. Once registered, you can upgrade your status to full membership at any time.
You can also join or renew using our membership mail-in form.
If you are already an HDCA member, please click "upgrade/ renew membership" on the member login page.